My Schwinn Delar Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
My bike looks real good, but i only have a cheap cam to take pics.
I will take some better pics the next few days.

1. pic of new bike before
2. tank and handle bars
3. right side of engine and intake pipe with airfilter screen in pipe
4. front view of bike with headlight (not on,but very bright)
5. rear of bike with tail light on,yes its very bright

Attachments

Last edited:

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
Thanx, im using a 2009 Grubee 48cc Starfire GT2 with dualstart(pull or peddle) & dualclutch(auto and cent) from Gasbike.net. Top speed 30mph, 180mpg, all origional stock parts except aircleaner intake. mounted on a 2009 Schwinn Delmar Cruiser,gloss black. payed $186 for engine kit and $99 for bike from walmart. battery is a cordless 18v drill battery hooked up in series to 2 12v car lights front and back,recharges in 1hour,payed $54 plus $12 for lights. 2 black plastic bins are mounted on sides of rear rack for storage. i have around 600-700 miles on it. im using a 44t sprocket on rear and 415 chain on both sides. front fender is reinforced and rear fender notched for chain. front engine mount is custom mount from exercise bike. bike has lil to no vibration til i hit 30mph. i have a thin piece of rubber from handle bar grips under my engine mounts and im using a muffler strap. all nuts are double nutted. i have a stock black cat muffler on it. i broke the engine in with 16:1. im now using regular gas and regular 2stroke oil at around 32:1. and i have only a coaster brake. i also have small pieces of rubber hose in between my fins on my engine and triple gaskets on my right clutch cover.

Last edited: