diy bikes in wisco

GoldenMotor.com

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
You have incredible skill and talent!! I love your fabrication work on mounting frames,cable attachments,and direct drive wheels.You are a genius.

kev1n

Sep 25, 2009
wisconsin
thanks for the kind words, what can i say i love tinkering. and i have piles of engines, bikes and scrap metal just lying around waiting to be mated together

Last edited:

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
When I saw the 2nd picture I thought "how'd he get the splined end of an axle shaft onto the output of that motor?".

BTW I don't think your stool is gonna float. :p

Nice work!

kev1n

Sep 25, 2009
wisconsin
hey now please don't defile a good working stihl chainsaw, you could trade it for 2 saws of equal cc or better. just my thoughts. the 2nd pic is a 1.25" bike peg with 3/16 keyway stock welded to it. very easy weld job. just the ends. i think about 20 pool noodles strapped to that stool and i'm in business.....

Attachments

Last edited:

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Yea I got my hands full with my new Bridgestone 48cc -there's an intake mount then carb mounts to that I regasketized carb but not betweem intake port and mount so I have to do all over again.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
The joint bettween intake and port was found to be slightly leaking;-joint bettween carb and mount was good.now I got to regasketize both joints&soder spark plug wire;I hope this solves the problem.