High in the Emerald Triangle

GoldenMotor.com

SmokingDog

May 21, 2008
Not really, but I just couldn't resist the play on words. I live in the Redwoods of Northern California, also home of the non native California money tree.

Just got into this hobby/movement and have been living over at "the other" forum. I felt a little out of place there due to the "language" requirement. Don't get me wrong, I don't cuss.... much, but it bothers me to have to use the phrase "Shucky Darn" to describe blowing an engine, or having the front tire explode etc.

The avatar is a dog I saw carrying around a doggy-jerky treat. I felt it and my user name fit the image of a Chinese-made 2 stroker trying to push my portly body up a hill.

The signature comes from true life, trying to convince the local DMV that I should be able to register my Dax 80 powered bike as a moped!

My other bike is a Suzuki B50... Between the two, ridding the moped scares me more than the 800cc Cruiser!

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Im pretty profane I just say what I want and let the filter take care of it. People here are all adults they can read the ****s just fine. Welcome