Poll: How many Motorized Bicycles do you own?

GoldenMotor.com

How many Motorized Bicycles do you own?

• 0 Bikes

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 1 Bike

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • 2 Bikes

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • 3 or more Bikes

Votes: 33 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Poll: How many Motorized Bikes do you own?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. 0 bikes

2. 1 bike

3. 2 bikes

4. 3 or more bikes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just curious as to how many motorized bikes people tend to own, especially when the build a bike bug bites you? So how many MB's do you own? And why if you feel like explaining?

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
1. because i can't even get this one working to a self satisfactory level. eventually i'll probably build my mother and maybe my sister one, and then i should have a good bit of practice and i'll make myself another.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
No worries Matt....keep on plugging along, then when you get to your's, you'll have it down to a fine science! Practice makes perfect right? Hang in there Bro!

1. because i can't even get this one working to a self satisfactory level. eventually i'll probably build my mother and maybe my sister one, and then i should have a good bit of practice and i'll make myself another.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I have 2 bikes going and another in the proccess.....hope to have it going in a month or so. starting to get good riding weather around here, been in the 70's & 80's last few days
but it's been a little to windy for me to ride to much, them darn March winds in central Texas.....!

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
No worries Matt....keep on plugging along, then when you get to your's, you'll have it down to a fine science! Practice makes perfect right? Hang in there Bro!
perfect is what i'm aiming for ;) but my luck is about as good as the craftsmanship of the chinese motor i bought lol. just re-tapped the exhaust stud mount cause the one from the factory was awful. next is getting a tensioner so i don't have any chain rub, wanted to go tensioner-less but i don't think its possible on my worksman :(

i will prevail though ^_^

2lazy2pedal

Nov 26, 2010
Sarasota
Poll: How many Motorized Bikes do you own?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. 0 bikes

2. 1 bike

3. 2 bikes

4. 3 or more bikes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just curious as to how many motorized bikes people tend to own, especially when the build a bike bug bites you? So how many MB's do you own? And why if you feel like explaining?
I got started building one for a friend who got a DUI and needed transportation and got hooked now got three and working on my fourth

bare bones

Jul 12, 2009
Austin
I should have 3 bikes.........but I only have one.........the first two I built were stolen :( On the upside I am pretty good at building them now :)

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
ATM I have 2 HT's but I have aspirations to build a 4-stroke GEBE in the near future.
I want long haul reliability and the ability to climb the hill that I live on top of. I hope a GEBE will climb a hill gradient that is no fun to walk up.....

Buzzard

Jul 9, 2008
Lincoln, NE
1 w/robin subura friction drive,
1 w/HF touring bike
1 Gant Stiletto w/Pitt bike motor 50cc
Those are the motorized ones.
Non motorized 6 more-- Stiletto, LaMond, Raleigh, Diamondback, Schwinn Varsity and a Schwinn hybrid
When do I have the time to work on them all? They sort of sit and look at me. Only put dpwn 3 on the poll, those are the motorized ones.
buzzard

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
I have 2 bikes going and another in the proccess.....hope to have it going in a month or so. starting to get good riding weather around here, been in the 70's & 80's last few days
but it's been a little to windy for me to ride to much, them darn March winds in central Texas.....!
I currently have 1 running bike....So Mapbike do you live in the DFW area????
John