My New Hobby

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I lived and worked out that way (middle east) for dang sure and no bout-a-dought it, Happy will end up causing some sort of international "incident" and cause a great deal of discourse.

I say we go for it. Whats the worse that can happen?

snork, snork, snork.....

PS, Happy loves high power, fire power. Give him a chain gun
LOL, Don't do it, Dan...We're trying to stop this war, not prolong it. Happy will do something provocative, I have no doubt. His meek and mild twin has told me some things that you wouldn't believe about his brother. We and our troops are safer with him confined stateside. Send him to California, or Boulder Colorado; he would only start a riot there, not a war.
Tom

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
Hey Tom "two door" thanks for your blessing, this is my second time over afghanistan in 06 we have til about march on this tour. I wish i had known about these kits an this forum before now could have kept me out of alot of trouble lol. You guys are great and i will definitely be keeping in touch Im on here like everyday Thanks again Tim

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hi Tim. Greetings from Canada. Got to add my voice to the gang. My nephew is in Afghanistan in the Canadian Army and they are happy and proud to assist you guys.
Hope you all get home safe.

Steve.

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
Hey Dan, yeah im doing goog jus ready to get the heck outta here. I got my dax f80 the other day, im very pleased looking at these other guys kits i think i got a good deal. Too bad for me they have completely shut us down from riding them here SUCKS. But this is giving me time to study up, I have to figure out a way to get my bike back to the states, i need a big box lol. Oh yeah i scored a 80 cc skyhawk too for 75 bucks the whole kit it is used but the guy bought it, put it on a few months ago in a hurry i tweeked it an mostly i have been riding it. So basicly his lack of interest became my reward lol. This will be a great engine for my wifes build, this way she can see how fun it is too(never hurts to kiss up) lol thanks for replying Tim.flg..flg.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hey Dan, yeah im doing goog jus ready to get the heck outta here. I got my dax f80 the other day, im very pleased looking at these other guys kits i think i got a good deal. Too bad for me they have completely shut us down from riding them here SUCKS. But this is giving me time to study up, I have to figure out a way to get my bike back to the states, i need a big box lol. Oh yeah i scored a 80 cc skyhawk too for 75 bucks the whole kit it is used but the guy bought it, put it on a few months ago in a hurry i tweeked it an mostly i have been riding it. So basicly his lack of interest became my reward lol. This will be a great engine for my wifes build, this way she can see how fun it is too(never hurts to kiss up) lol thanks for replying Tim.flg..flg.
Dunno if you have access 2 UPS or the like. But they have boxes just for bikes. (ditch the bike but send the engine and parts home) I just sent a Point Beach to IL from CT. Cost more then the bike is worth. Slapped the Honda in a box for cheap though. Does the military help with some thing like a personal possession shipping, like a MB?

If you need a box, lemme know. If I can't find one, will get one shipped over.

75 bucks? score!!! dance1

OH! Good choice going with Dax. Great guy and biz. He really looks out for us

Get home safe

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
Hey steve thanks for the support i was in Afghanistan in 06-07.
Dan i don have UPS here we do have a post office i can ship anything up to 70lbs for 40 bucks. The military thing is problem finding room in a container,or actually finding the right person to find the room, if you know what i mean and then when it will get there i might be home months before it would get there. i would ditch it but i got the bike free an have spent alot of time on it so i dunno kid of partial to it ya know . I gotta figure somethin out lol Thanks Tim

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
Dan, thanks for the support the kits wont be a problem its jus the bike since i got it free it would be worth it to me to send it home but i guess my last resort i will jus have to ditch it. decisions decisions lol.flg.

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
Hey dan jus updating i found something that worked i made a box out of a thick caedboard box they use for putting stuff in military grade. So now i will be sending it home next week oh BTW told the wife bout "our" new hobby she is all for it makes it even easier now to enjoy it. Ill keep you guys updated God bless Tim

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Hey Tim, Rob from California. great to see others so into this hobby and glad it sounds like your wife is supportive. hope you come home real soon. keep us in the loop.
God bless you and your family,...............

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
thanks guys for all the support. cant wait to start building. My wife is pretty easy going about things with me as long as i involve her of course im also into sound systems, she has two twelves in the trunk. I like to spoil her sometimes lol, this is also something we can do together and perfect for my wifes physical problems, she had 32nd case in the world of certain type of spinal cancer and the only survivor. I wanted us to ride bikes together an now we can this hobby is perfect. Lol im jus chomping at the bit to put my bike(s) together. Thanks again guys