Hello

GoldenMotor.com

Rambler

Jul 25, 2009
U.S.A.
Hello, I am new to these forums, and am currently working on motorizing a beach cruiser. I started the project after a friend let me take his for a test drive. It was absolutely amazing, and I am thoroughly hooked. I have not purchased an engine yet and am still looking for the right one, there are several 2 cycle kits that i am interested in, but am not sure which 48cc to get.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. Stick with a reputable dealer and shy away from the E-bay sellers. You want good after sale customer support for your Motorized Bicycle kit. Check the dealers you see advertising here on this forum. They are all proven and reliable. Have fun and ride careful. Let us know where you decide to purchase you engine kit from and how the service was.
Tom

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
hi welcome like tom stay awawy from ebay i got my engine from usabikemotors.com they are really realiable and they are there for you if ever have aquestions or help with your build

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
I second that about USABIKEMOTORS. I have bought two Grubee GenII engines from them and they were fast to ship and i think the Grubee engines are a cut above the other engines.

Rambler

Jul 25, 2009
U.S.A.
What about other companies like, Bicycle-Engines.com or King's? Are they any good? I noticed that USAbikemotors has the lowest restocking fee in the case of a return, not that I plan on returning the engine.