need off road 5 speed hub / wheel set.

GoldenMotor.com

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
Hi guys Iam building a lifan 99cc mountain bike with a shift kit and was wondering what hub you think I should use. I want to use it on trails. Seems like a 5 speed brake hub would be what I would want but all the ones I can find say there for on road use. I cant seem to find one made for off road? Iam not looking for lots of speed (would be nice through lol) but I would like to get up all my hills so lo end is what I need. If I could find a wheel set with front and back brake hubs with a 5 speed internal shifting off road rear hub, strong 12 gage spokes and double wall rims at a good price I would buy em. Any ideas? Thanks

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Hi guys Iam building a lifan 99cc mountain bike with a shift kit and was wondering what hub you think I should use. I want to use it on trails. Seems like a 5 speed brake hub would be what I would want but all the ones I can find say there for on road use. I cant seem to find one made for off road? Iam not looking for lots of speed (would be nice through lol) but I would like to get up all my hills so lo end is what I need. If I could find a wheel set with front and back brake hubs with a 5 speed internal shifting off road rear hub, strong 12 gage spokes and double wall rims at a good price I would buy em. Any ideas? Thanks
I'm sending you a pm I might have what you want!