New Sick Bike Shift Kit

GoldenMotor.com

unimog

Dec 14, 2012
I ordered my 4 Stroke Shift kit late in the day Thursday and it was sent out the next day. Monday I was ripping the box open 6 hours put in down when wife came home. Tuesday 4 hours later I was pedaling around the block shifting gears to test, with no issues I started the motordance1. Broke the bikes original chain while learning to shift without over reeving the engine at about 30 mins of riding. Purchased a new chain and went of a 30 mile ride.
Found that on flat ground 4th gear is the best to start in and 7th is too high for any more speed unless slight now hill.
Have not recorded speed yet but doesn't feel any faster, but the hill 1st gear will get me up the steepest hills with no peddling. going down steep hills with the kit is so much better.
So far with 50 miles on it love it.
http://www.sickbikeparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=110&osCsid=qson0cfroghdg1n53v1ucc9087
brnot

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Nice bike.Between the rear freewheel,jackshaft sprockets and crank sprockets SBP offers you should be able to get better use out of most of those gears.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I use a Staton crank drive kit. On my autoshift bike, so my gears change automatically. I use a Sram 890 chain. You may want to consider a Surly stainless steal chain ring up front.