Trailmate Workman??

GoldenMotor.com

Jax2A

Nov 5, 2010
The LC, Ohio
Been searching but coming up empty... is there such a thing as a Trailmate Workman bike? Closest I come up with are Worksman trikes. I've got a line on three frames and the call says they are Trailmate Workman frames. Any one know?

Jax2A

Nov 5, 2010
The LC, Ohio
Yea, I found all that too... all trikes. These are two-wheeler frames. Oh well, I'm going tonight after work to check them out. From the pics he sent I can't see any stickers or badges. Anyone know if there are any identification marks on either Trailmates or Worksman brands I should be looking for? Thanks... This is crazy I haven't even finished my first motor-bicycle and I'm going looking at three more frames tonight.

Jax2A

Nov 5, 2010
The LC, Ohio
Well, I picked up three extra frames last night, was only looking for one but I got them all real cheap so... It was dark so I don't have too many details yet but here are some picks. This changes the plans for my current build I think I'm going going to make it more into a cruiser-commuter than a board track vibe. This is because I think I'll take the green frame and try to make a board track drop loop replica/tribute type bike. The fate of of the yellow and red frames is still up in the air at this point.

Attachments

Jax2A

Nov 5, 2010
The LC, Ohio
Finally got to take a good look at these frames in the daylight. Turns out the yellow and red ones are Worksman frames. The green one has an aluminum headbage in the shape of an attacking hawk (or similar bird of prey) and says "Trailmate". Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with them. I think the green Trailmate is heading for a dropped loop modification this summer and the yellow is going be a hard core/stripped down/built for speed type of build. But they have to wait while I finish the 63 Columbia as a nice civil cruiser/commuter.