im baaaaack! with a new build

GoldenMotor.com

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
i just couldnt live without an MB, i am working full time now and i got some money so i thought what the heck, and bought a bike and engine. the bike was at canadian tire. its a nice classic cruiser looking bike. and i got the kit from the same guy i got all my kits from. im painting the engine to match the bike. i have plans for a custom exhaust that will run straight up then allong the frame and out the back. im going to add a lawn mower after muffler to my black muffler to quite it down. im also going to make a custom sound proof airbox and put rubber between the fins. my goal here is not speed. i have a car for that. my goal is comfortable and quite. anyways i missed the forums and im looking forward to hearing all your input! build is going great so far!!!
100_3394.JPG

100_3395.JPG

100_3396.JPG

100_3397.JPG

100_3398.JPG

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Box in the first pic, Are those ATARI 2600 games?

Adam

nice looking bike.

Wow just looked at the other pics Old School Painting at its best.

Last edited:

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
ok im making progress. the engine looks slick. i got it back to geather in under 3 minutes and i must pay my utmost respect to fairacing. if it were not for him yesterday in the chatbox i would have wrecked my new engine. he told me about the piston rings aligning up with the notch in the piston. i had no idea i would have just jammed it back in! thanks again!!
100_3403.JPG

100_3404.JPG

100_3405.JPG

100_3406.JPG

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
well disaster struck, i got clear coat enamel to put on my engine and weather protect it. sadly it melted the paint. i had to take it apart and soak it in gas and blow it with my air compressor. i lost so much time. but im on the track to recovery. my question is allot of paint got into the crank case and over the cylinder. will the engine be ok? will the paint damage it when i run it? thanks

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
good progress so far. ive got everything complete except the exhaust,intake and trunk. in the last picture you can see the trunk i made for my old moped. im going to make a trunk just like it but i will do better, and im going to have the gas tank in the trunk hidden(also a much larger gas tank maybe 5-10 litters) and im going to run a hose to the intake and into the trunk and put an air filter in there with vents. the muffler will run up along the frame and out under the box. im using the black cat muffler and im going to make a second muffler attachment. the mufflers that screw into the ride on lawn mowers i will adapt to the back off the muffler. i want this to be a quite bike!
100_3407.JPG

100_3408.JPG

100_3409.JPG

100_3410.JPG

DSC04526.JPG