GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Howdy booger, welcome to the forum glad you joined us.

You are in the perfect place, but not to worry anyways we don't mind where you post.

So do you have a motor assisted bicycle? Looking to build or buy one? Need help with yours or just looking around at others awesome bikes? We would love to hear more.

.wee.

booger

Jan 27, 2010
tx
ok ok

Sorry for taking so long to reply Fairracing. I currently have a 66cc from gasbike. I think its a Grubee gt5. Its mounted on a 1970's ? murray I found in the dumpster. Have been a fan for the last 3yrs.

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
Re: ok ok

booger.

welcome to the boards, and you get one bonus point for most original forum name i have seen in a while.

i used to have a good friend we all called booger. matter of fact it had been a long time running thing for him haha

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Cool booger, I have built many bikes using the gt5 and ya gotta love those dumpster finds. Pulled a few out of the dumpster myself.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Welcome to this place!
I too have a Murray dumpster find, now sittin' in my back yard. The frame tubes are super skinny.
I am a bit cautious about mounting an engine in it though, I think it might break the poor bike in half.
I guess yours is holding up fine?

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Your response is sent to everyone that has replied to your thread. If you are responding to something in particular from one of us, just mention their user name at the biginning.
For example "wheelbender - that was a ****in dumb reply"!
You can also send a private message to another user.