Schwinn 26" Blackwell

GoldenMotor.com

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
just the very beginning of this build, the bike not here yet. Predator 79cc on its way.
i will prep engine as been stated from what i've read.
i believe i have all the after market products down on paper that will be needed
( a few things i'am still unclear about, but until it's in my hands then i will ask for advice). i'm lean'n towards the Q-matic drive system.
other things are cosmetic and i can fab almost any thing to a certain degree.
gears for ease of peddln'.
i'm darn great with fiberglass, so the Tank.
other than that it's a bicycle, at least i have a leg up on that part.
http://c.shld.net/rpx/i/s/i/spin/10109242/prod_1640959212?hei=1000&wid=1000&op_sharpen=1
this will be fun! dance1

Jan 17, 2015
ca.
I really...really like the 'blackwell'. Seen one today up and personal. I gotta go sell a couple bikes. It sits nice,low,long,bitc**n size tires. Great choice!!

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
i really liked how the rear tail sweeps like it was stretched slightly.
i actually was looking at several different bikes (also searching just for a donor through friends and relatives, they know i love to build) so far i can get three bikes for misc. parts. never thought i would be bit again to build bicycles.
guess the kid in me never left.

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
i started the first wrap of glass around my template for the gas tank, i believe there will
be two more.
been ordern' some more parts as i read and learn, taking measurements, writing, and
double check.
the 79er HF fired up on second pull. now empty fluids and getting ready to gut it.
so far so good.
picked up the BW last night.
got to peddle her thru the parking lot to my truck, almost felt like Christmas.

Last edited:

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa

cut in half to install bungs.

Bondo City.

1st coat of prime time

Exhaust tip & Chamber. the exhaust has gone through now three revisions.
I have chosen on Stainless steel, DD Mag flashlight handle and tip, heat wrap.

i have a few more selected stickers i have made, i will switch them to my mood as needed.

Last edited:

Brucelee

Apr 2, 2015
McKinleyville CA
just the very beginning of this build, the bike not here yet. Predator 79cc on its way.
i will prep engine as been stated from what i've read.
i believe i have all the after market products down on paper that will be needed
( a few things i'am still unclear about, but until it's in my hands then i will ask for advice). i'm lean'n towards the Q-matic drive system.
other things are cosmetic and i can fab almost any thing to a certain degree.
gears for ease of peddln'.
i'm darn great with fiberglass, so the Tank.
other than that it's a bicycle, at least i have a leg up on that part.
http://c.shld.net/rpx/i/s/i/spin/10109242/prod_1640959212?hei=1000&wid=1000&op_sharpen=1
this will be fun! dance1
I have a 79cc with AGK jackshaft kit. I Never use the peddles. The 79cc has good torque. Your bike may not need the extra gears it comes with

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
left over rc stickers and xtra fabric from my HM AC Cobra dashboard kit build.
LUV doin this stuff.

had to switch to a SS button head.

Last edited:

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
This Orgin8 gooseneck (quill stem) sure is real nice, the stock, which I liked just would not tighten on the bars. yes I could of shimmed it.
The O8 came with a black cap/plug for the stem bolt cover, I didn't care for it, so I made this:

I'ts aluminum with a magnet and "O" ring

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
no new pics as of now, been waiting to get my Dbl. wall alum. rims I will be lacing up my second pair of rims soon, the original steel rims are ok but I wanted to true some more (nicer, stronger) wheels. it's very time consuming but it just has that theme of "Oh yes I can".
I've been readn' up on rear derailleurs.
finally got the gas tank volume of fluid it holds 48oz. and with my rear SS bottle I will have 72 oz. of gas. when I get time I can remake the gas tank a lil' wider but for now this will do. i have made several more tools (no cookie cutters here) they are tremendous, strong, and mine. no they are not pretty, they work. you can throw them ,drop them and use them again and again not like some of the items i have seen.
yes it takes time to fab all this up but they are forever tools.

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
Not Available.
sometimes this site will take a post and then nothing. come back to it and I have duplicates.
"nothing to see here folks" (-:

Last edited:

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
like always somethn's got to change. the aluminum piece is now a 3/4" copper tee.

the only thing that could possibly bend or brake (if misused) would be the rod or plastic knob. pretty simple, took a small while, had fun and only had to purchase the bolt. other items where here already.
P.S. saved $70 worth of coins, plus S&H............................................................

Jan 17, 2015
ca.
Looking good..blackwell..did you make the tank, are those rear blinkers?? One more ?..what fork is that..

Last edited:

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
Looking good..blackwell..did you make the tank, are those rear blinkers?? One more ?..what fork is that..
yes I made the tank Approx: 48oz. rear bottle 24oz., someday i'll make another one a lil' bigger.
I used two Prell shampoo bottles for the forms. Not blinkers, reflectors,
they came with the bike.
forks are Sunlites 1" threaded.
had a lot of practice with fiber glass on a 1965 HM Cobra 427(actually a Windsor 351,stroked 418 C.I.) replica build.
oh! thank God I never became a body man by profession.
I've done many a different trades in my life, body work has got to be some intense chemical, dust and elbow grease work I have ever done in my life.
but hey I saved thousands, good enough for Govt. work....................
or the girls we go with..................
check out Hurricane Motor Sports. I won't post build pics here because , well this is a MB site. plus they took a lot of my pics off I had posted there.