Signup 4 A Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Bicycle Thread

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Post here to show your interest in adding a Stretch Cruiser & Chopper Bicycle thread.

Show your support for adding a new Forum Thread for this style build by posting here, why should it be added and why?

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I'm not sure what to say ,,,I like them a lot ,I don't own one yet but believe they are a great invention for better handeling at higher speeds and more room for the engine components,They are still new as far as seeing them everywhere so they look kool and instill a deep longing(in most) too have one,and someday I will !!

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Got any pic's yet of your stretch, start a post on your stretch with pic's from the beginning thru completion of your build. Sharing how to information on our builds inspires others and stirs up our own creativity for builds

Peace Crazy Horse.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Bill that's one fantastic build!

Just want to clear up for everyone why I started this thread, i'd like to see how much our forum members support our request/suggestion for a sub-section on Stretch Cruisers & Chopper Builds.

If you're in favor of this happening please post your thoughts here so our Administrator/Moderators can make a decision based on member support of this request for our own sub-section.

Thanks for your support & consideration, Administrator,Moderators, and forum members.

Peace Crazy Horse ( Joe )

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Yea - I thought that's what ya were gettin' at lol and it's been brought up before.

Thing is, no any one build style is more "important" than any other and a sorta poll/vote/opinion thing like this is flawed in that only the people interested in that particular style would voice that opinion... I'm not dissin' the idea mind - it's just for anything like this to work it'd hafta cover a lot more than just choppers, it'd need subsections for each type/style of build.

Breakin' down http://motorbicycling.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32 section to include more than 'General', 'Wizzers', 'Electrics', and 'Vintage' is a thought I've been messin' with for a while now... catch is the more you subdivide the more ya need to till it's complicated, confusing and can end up being more chaotic than simply doing a keyword search for the style yer lookin' for.

Still, we've been givin' it some thought - the last time this was brought up (same story, just for ratrods that time) it was decided that for now it's good enough. It maybe true that the boards need a bit of sorting/restructuring at this point... but I'm not completely convinced just a specific chopper subforum is what we should start with.

It's not a bad idea - but there's a LOT more to it than just adding a subforum... *shrug*

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Yea - I thought that's what ya were gettin' at lol and it's been brought up before.

Thing is, no any one build style is more "important" than any other and a sorta poll/vote/opinion thing like this is flawed in that only the people interested in that particular style would voice that opinion... I'm not dissin' the idea mind - it's just for anything like this to work it'd hafta cover a lot more than just choppers, it'd need subsections for each type/style of build.

Breakin' down the Motorized Bicycle section to include more than 'General', 'Wizzers', 'Electrics', and 'Vintage' is a thought I've been messin' with for a while now... catch is the more you subdivide the more ya need to till it's complicated, confusing and can end up being more chaotic than simply doing a keyword search for the style yer lookin' for.

Still, we've been givin' it some thought - the last time this was brought up (same story, just for ratrods that time) it was decided that for now it's good enough. It maybe true that the boards need a bit of sorting/restructuring at this point... but I'm not completely convinced just a specific chopper subforum is what we should start with.

It's not a bad idea - but there's a LOT more to it than just adding a subforum... *shrug*
Barely, Thanks for all your input assistance whatever or however much it may have been all the same good looking out KUDO's to you and everyone else!

Peace Crazy Horse