Good kits that dont go over 30 mph 48km/h

GoldenMotor.com

1kbike

Aug 24, 2013
Missouri
I personally think the 30mph rule over 49cc rule is better. Simply, a 49cc will not haul me around, not up a hill anyway. On a side note I ordered my kit from Lynn, so I am hoping the 35MPH boast is true LOL.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I personally think the 30mph rule over 49cc rule is better. Simply, a 49cc will not haul me around, not up a hill anyway. On a side note I ordered my kit from Lynn, so I am hoping the 35MPH boast is true LOL.
Once the engine is broke in some and with the correct gearing, 35mph is possible as long as the exhaust flows good and the cqrb is tuned right.
All my bikes hit 30+mph no problem.

Map

Pilotgeek

Apr 6, 2011
Green Bay, WI
I'm from Wisconsin as well. I have a 66cc engine with a 40t sprocket. I keep it under 30mph (it really doesn't like to go much over that anyways). I've never had anyone question me about it, nor has a cop ever stopped me in about 3 years of riding. I seriously wouldn't put any worry about it. Put a speedometer with a max speed reading on it. If anyone questions you, just show them the max speed you've hit while riding that day to prove you never went over 30.