Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Electric Bicycle Forum > Electric Bicycles, Trikes and Recumbent Bicycles

Electric Bicycles, Trikes and Recumbent Bicycles Electric bicycles are quiet and efficient form of transportation for general commuting.

Old 04-22-2017, 01:43 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Default Re: 10 most influential eBike people of 2017

One thing probably worth noting, Endless Spear Facebook, which includes all brands of eBikes, and has been around longer than the Storm owners Facebook group, has over a thousand less members in their group.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:03 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biknut View Post
One thing probably worth noting, Endless Spear Facebook, which includes all brands of eBikes, and has been around longer than the Storm owners Facebook group, has over a thousand less members in their group.
Probably because Endless-sphere.com forums is where the real action is, not their facebook group. If the sondors owners are happy with the bike and their group, more power to them.
Your wildly enthusiastic hype about the bike fits in fine in your FB group but when you post that crap here someone needs to bring things back to reality. It's that sort of over the top statements that make you sound like a cult recruiter.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRider View Post
Probably because Endless-sphere.com forums is where the real action is, not their facebook group. If the sondors owners are happy with the bike and their group, more power to them.
Your wildly enthusiastic hype about the bike fits in fine in your FB group but when you post that crap here someone needs to bring things back to reality. It's that sort of over the top statements that make you sound like a cult recruiter.
What exactly have I said that you consider crap SR? Personally I'm thinking you're probably just a little jealous.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:09 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biknut View Post
What exactly have I said that you consider crap SR? Personally I'm thinking you're probably just a little jealous.
I just find your over the top cheerleading of a product that is far from innovative annoying. You make it sound like there is something exceptional about it when it's just old technology at a good price. It's successful because of it's low price and I agree you get a lot for your money.
And no, I'm not the least bit jealous of your FB group. I think it's silly for you to waste time with it, but like a Sun Myung Moon follower you seem to be happy with your obsession. - Over and out.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:52 PM

SR I don't mean to annoy you. Probably block my posts if they rub you the wrong way.

I totally agree there's absolutely nothing exceptional about the Storm's technology. It was stated from the start to be made from all off the shelf parts. No one has been able to really put their finger why this lowly bike is so successful. Something is going on that's larger than the sum of the parts, and as far as eBikes go, this is the first time this has ever happened on this scale.

It's definitely a good thing for eBikes in general, but it's probably going to be good in the long run for some manufacturers.