New build! Electric Jubilee!

GoldenMotor.com

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
Time flys!

Can't believe I have been here 8yrs! A lot has come and gone since then.
Things have been slowly improving. Ebikes especially. 8yrs ago I would not have attempted building one. Now they are a very viable way to get around.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
The amount of options for the 2 strokes and ebike motor kits is mind blowing compared to those days. Good batteries are affordable now they used to be twice as much and harder to find. Things are better now all the way around. I just got the motobecane out of storage. Its been put up for the last 7 months. Everthing checks out good. tires inflated. batt charged. Will it go up in smoke? hope not.

Last edited:

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
It will be fine.

I run exclusively lipos now and as long as you leave them at storage voltage they will sit almost indefinitely. Still flying my quadcopter with batteries that are over 5yrs old.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
The battery aint got much left. So._._.I need a new one. update- battery is dead. I ended up giving the bike to my brother. re update. now I have it back, battery is still dead. plus, he gave me a Schwinn s-30 full susp.mtb. in pretty good shape but the cables are all shot ant tire flat. I might fix them up I don't know.

Last edited: