stolen motorbike

GoldenMotor.com

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
No offense bro, why go from a morini to an ht? Thats like going from a Cadillac to a Pinto. I know morini's are hard to find, but clones are readily available. And the general consensus on the forum is that motovelo is overpriced junk or worse.

neum5464

Jun 13, 2013
Huntington Beach
Looking at the prices was kind of depressing but I guess it would cost about as much as a replacement gp50. It just means a lot more welding and fiddling with the centrifugal clutch. Good to hear that the motovelo feedback is not worth the price. I guess I need to start selling china girls on craigslist to make some extra cash

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I deleted the pic with all the crap in the background to put up
prettier pics on Facebook so now all the comments are going to
the deleted pic and not the new 3 photo album of the stolen bike.

So here are some of the comments on SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing

Motorized Bicycle Racing - SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing $1300 was spent buiding this motorized bike.
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hours ago

James Lawrence That suck big time. That bike definitely is distinct. Hope you all can track this down. Alot of time and money goes into these bikes. If you find the dick that took it punch him in the throat for me. Wish I can help but I'm in Tucson. I'm on Craigslist alot if they try to sell here I might see it.
Like · Reply · 2 hours ago via mobile

Matt Dewees I live in h.b. I'll keep my eyes open if I see it I'll call the police
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 2 hours ago via mobile

Joshua Henderson Bastards..!
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hours ago via mobile

Steven Follweiler Dude I ride down there all the time I will keep my eyes open
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 3 hours ago via mobile

John Koeberlein Nice bike, sorry for your loss. I just put together my bike with new motor and we tuned the expansion chamber, 39mph!
Like · Reply · 23 minutes ago via mobile

Jeff Kyle If I had an expensive bike that was exposed to theft,I might look into one of these...Where did the motor come from? I like it...Sorry about the scumbag thieves... http://www.gizmag.com/spybike-gps-tracker/22999/

SpyBike GPS Tracker is like LoJack for bikes
www.gizmag.com
The SpyBike GPS tracker gives you GPS tracking power for stolen bikes.
Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 52 minutes ago

Debbie Follweiler liars and thieves are lowlifes. no morals cowards!!!
Like · Reply · about an hour ago

Ronnie Mf Dobbs Don't call the police get a stick and beat them till they learn not to steal

Steven Follweiler Where did they take it from? Garage?

Norv Ross this bike worth more then $1000
Like · Reply ·

neum5464

Jun 13, 2013
Huntington Beach
please keep your eyes open, it is summer and people are selling these all over the place. If you have seen this bike or if you see it please let me know.