loosing my mind

GoldenMotor.com

grathado

Sep 28, 2015
mississippi
just ordered another bicycle kit and alloy rims lol... my friend in the same complex also has one two lol he saw mine and had to have one have some pictures here but i dont know how to upload them

Agreen

Feb 10, 2013
Southeastern GA
Down underneath all the smileys and emoticons there's a spot that says manage attachments. Click it, then click browse to select the picture you want to post. Then once it's selected, click the upload button to the right. If it's too big, you can open the file in mspaint and resize it, then try again. If that's too complicated, then open a photobucket account and upload pics there, then paste the links here.

I'd love to see the new creations!

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Yup! Photos never hurt.

Tell us more about your build. And it sounds like you're lacing your own wheels. If you've got a good source for spokes, how about sharing that?

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
But maybe you shouldn't be in too much of a hurry to give up on this one. It's a nice looking bike. Good stance.

And don't forget, they can always be improved. That's never-ending, in fact, and it's part of the fun.

grathado

Sep 28, 2015
mississippi
yeah, lol your right, i'm not going to throw it away, buy i need to order a good back tire for it i got a Firmstrong Urban Man Beach Cruiser i like it alot more and it feels more sturdy do you know how to make these things more reliable? i mean what was your best lesson learned with building these

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Hmm.....a question like that has a lot of answers. I'll sleep on it and see if I can come up with something really useful.

And let's hope that others are looking in on this thread. (Probably) Because they'll come up with a bunch of good suggestions.

But right off the top of my head, I'll give the two best suggestions that I can come up with quickly. Number 1 is good wheels. They're an important part of the whole thing.

Number two is to make sure that engine stays exactly where you put it. If it's able to move around even a very little bit, then you've got plenty of heachaches and nightmares coming your way.