free multimeter this weekend!

GoldenMotor.com

mikeab13

Apr 12, 2015
fort myers fl
http://m.images.harborfreight.com/hftweb/home-page2015/images061615-m/Fathers-day-coupon2015.jpg

Here is a coupon for this weekend at harbor freight tools. This will help check power from your cdi! I've seen this meter in many posy an want to share it for everyone like me who is new to the exciting world of motorized bicycling. This is a must have for your tool box. And its free with purchase so go in, buy a $1 water or anything at the register for a doller or less an add this awesome tool to your tool box!! Hope this is helpful for you and happy riding!!.shft..shft.

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
I plan on picking up a new multimeter this weekend. I had this same one for about two years and it died, not sure why, thought my battery was dead but I replaced it and it was still not working. Now I know it's free with any purchase it will be easy to pick one up this weekend.

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
I plan on picking up a new multimeter this weekend. I had this same one for about two years and it died, not sure why, thought my battery was dead but I replaced it and it was still not working. Now I know it's free with any purchase it will be easy to pick one up this weekend.
bought one for a customer 2 weeks ago - 20% coupon not good for those motors when they have the $99 coupon

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
yep, 'stupid old people' strikes again : (

wonder if at a certain age they should revoke your inet like they do with your driver license

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
bought one for a customer 2 weeks ago - 20% coupon not good for those motors when they have the $99 coupon
Where do you find the $99 coupon? Think I'll wait till my motor blows itself up cause getting a preddy means I gotta get other tools too, like a welder, and there's nothing cheap on CL right now.

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
coupons are in sunday paper every week here - I don't get paper, but neighbor saves them for me

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I've got 8 or 10 meters so I got a flashlight, 3 of the meters I own are professional quality and I already have 3 from HF.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Yup... I got 3 or 4 of those meters at the shop, some of them still in their original packaging unopened, they work well and they are reliable so I keep one on my tool kart, one in my box, another in my "electrical" drawer at my inspection table, and the others still packaged up hanging on one of my pegboards where I keep unopened supplies.
I've got most these meters for free with other purchases and I never turn down freebies... if you don't have one of these meters, they are definitely worth picking up... especially if you can get it free.

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
I went to HF yesterday and got the battery charger that was on sale for $5, a free multimeter, and a new grinding wheel for my angle grinder for $2.

Drago

Sep 27, 2012
Rockies
I have a 3$ multimeter and it registers 12.2v on my m/c battery. My snapon/bluepoint dvm reads 12.55v. After a full 24 hours charge I'll trust my blue point, it saved me from buying a new battery.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
The low cost meter is not a precise instrument but is OK for general use, like low voltage stuff or to check for the presence of voltage or checking continuity.

mikeab13

Apr 12, 2015
fort myers fl
Greg that's awesome with all those meters lol! HF which I'm now going to more often for MB supplies always has great deals an I don't want to open up a can of worms but for my project pretty decent quality