digihud

GoldenMotor.com

woogie_man

Aug 9, 2013
Fargo, ND
Hey guys,

Say figured I would share this with you guys, that is if you haven't seen it already.

It is an app for your phone that uses GPS signal to get your speed and distance traveled. With the app, my galaxy s4, and an otter box I can mount it to.com handle bars and have a nice large screen to see my speed.

Even better.....the app is free

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I'll check it out, I've been using one called GPS speedometer and it's great for insode the car because you can reverse the screen and reflect it off your windshield for a hud display by laying the phone on the dash, I use that app in my old Nissan truck since the speedometer is hard to see at night and it works great

woogie_man

Aug 9, 2013
Fargo, ND
That may be it.... I just know the name on the app is digital speedodometer.

I did find that you need to make sure your SIM card is in tight, as mine wiggled loose with the vibrations from the bike.

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
I'm using Ulysse Speedo (free version) on my BlackBerry Q10. I've also used it on android, and it works great. I don't use it all the time, usually just to find my top speed, because once I know my top speed then I generally know how fast I'm going anyway. I should really get a tach, though.

Sep 4, 2012
America's Hi-five