Who manufactures this?

GoldenMotor.com

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
THAT, is a very difficult thing to do... I tried a while to find out where my china welder was actually made... LOL What a joke!

Those people clone clones and buyer beware is the rule of the day.

It's all a crap shoot.

It's possible to contact so of the companies direct and make purchase arrangements, though, if that's what you are trying to do.
Otherwise, the vendors posting here are the best way to go.
Good luck
rc

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
Does anyone know who manufactures this friction drive?

motor bicycle gas engine rear friction kit 49cc RF49 | eBay

I am trying to source a factory for these types of engines and am having a lot of difficulty. Thanks!
Engine or the drive? BGF is Asian and has his connects, the two components are something he's putting together I'd say. The engine is a noisy Chinese made copy of the better quality Mitsubishi or Tanaka class engines and available at Monster: 49cc/52cc Scooter Engine with Manual Pull Start among other places.

The drive is a copy of the Staton FD that several other vendors have appropriated as well and I'd guess BGF just off-shored a version using the American made prototype but with lesser quality components.

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Stay away from BGF. He is on my don't use list of vendors.. Read up on all the posts about him. I wouldn't buy a washer from him. There are nightmares dealing with BGF.