My 20.00 find

GoldenMotor.com

THEFAN

Jul 22, 2011
Maine
Just getting into the moto bicyles. My find of the day. 20.00. Not sure what it is for make or model. The motor works find but need to replace a couple items to be up and running.

Attachments

THEFAN

Jul 22, 2011
Maine
Thank you but I still don't know what brand it is. At this time I am only missing clutch cable, fuel bob, chain and bolts for the muffler.

THEFAN

Jul 22, 2011
Maine
Does the brand matter?! It was $20! Sweet!

Not really but would be nce so I know what parts to get.
I also found a 94 volvo wagon that runs great for 300.00 today. 220,000 but what the heck. Only needs a tire and registartion. Man what a week. :)

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Most all parts are gonna be the same on all China Girls. And nice score on the wagon!

Where are you located in Maine? Hoping to move to PTLD within a year. Love it there.

benutne

Apr 22, 2011
Spfd
Not really but would be nce so I know what parts to get.
I also found a 94 volvo wagon that runs great for 300.00 today. 220,000 but what the heck. Only needs a tire and registartion. Man what a week. :)
Dude, my dad drove a 240DL Volvo wagon till the wheels actually rusted off the car. They wouldn't hold air anymore due to the rust damage. New wheels and a new wiring harness would fix it. I think it had over 350K on it. Dunno, the odometer died years ago.

THEFAN

Jul 22, 2011
Maine
Love the car and the bike. Now I can put the truck away in the winter. :) I am up North out on an island. Down East. UP in the real Maine. Good luck in Portland suburb of Masshoeville. :) Sorry bro true northern Mainah here.

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Love the car and the bike. Now I can put the truck away in the winter. :) I am up North out on an island. Down East. UP in the real Maine. Good luck in Portland suburb of Masshoeville. :) Sorry bro true northern Mainah here.
Ha! It's all good. My wife is from a small island of the coast of Maine in New Brunswick called Grand Manan. PTLD should be good fit for us.