anybody try this kit?

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 18, 2011
Tyler Texas
That's basically the same kit that I bought. The exhaust is different than the one in the picture, but it's the same seller.

No better or worse than any other China Girl engine. None of them should be used right out of the box.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Thats the exact kit I bought recently. Same engine as everyone else, different exhaust. Try pcc motors on ebay for better deal on same engine. $175 shipped. 12 years selling, 98+%approval

vincent713

Jun 2, 2010
Dallas
Thats the exact kit I bought recently. Same engine as everyone else, different exhaust. Try pcc motors on ebay for better deal on same engine. $175 shipped. 12 years selling, 98+%approval
The one that Kevy post is only $159 with free shipping. I'm curious about the exhaust on this one as well. My exhaust is too loud.

Last edited:

ddesens

Jun 27, 2011
New Port Richey, FL.
I have bought 3 kits from this seller on ebay over the summer. All were good transactions with free shipping. Mine came with the more traditional pipe though. I wouldnt worry about the pipe.

xxjrkkrjxx

Oct 16, 2011
Arizona
I like this kit a lot especially the pipe. It seems just like a standard kit though from china. This seller is also very good and responds to questions quickly. Just saw one of his kits sell for $95 free shipping on eBay. That's a great deal. brnot