I know this is the wrong spot for it but you have to see this

GoldenMotor.com

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
It'll take a few custom motor mounts, but I bet the area just above the back wheel would work for it, the second bar parallel to the ground.. the tank should mount directly above on the next bar, just ahead of where the chain passes. Of course, anything you tried to take in your pockets would be shaken out of them. ;) (edit: Looks like there's something trailing down under his left arm and along the ground from somewhere above already)

That reversed trike layout would provide some nice stability though.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Just my honest opinion here but.........What a waste of time and effort....!

That's nothing more than a look at me I'm the village idiot contraption......LOL!

Oh Well, to each their own right, just think with those mechanical skills what he could do for building him a nice useful MB if he wasn't spending his time building silly things like that.

LOL! Peace, map

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I got it, is for the Australian market.

(please send all hate email to Wut?.com)

Har, Just to be sure I wasn't passing the buck to some poor innocent, I googled "wut?.com" Found this; LOL WUT

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
I appreciate "out the box" ideas.
He's prolly entertaing a lot of people when he rides it. I If it makes people smile, it's not wasted effort.

I don't think I want to build one, but I would LOVE to have the oppertunity to try to ride it. LOL I bet a lot of others would too.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Hey Map! It's kind of an exercise...

When I worked at Poly I caught part of the engineering students bicycle contest, one year.
Some of them were WILD !

The one I recall is where the student was riding it in the position of a swan dive... it was un-believable! but it worked!!!

Another one I liked was the Japanese students do some kinda art-form architectural project where they fab a design from cut up one of those acrylic lawn chairs for the components... Some really interesting stuff, for sure!

Cal Poly is where they did the first ever Tractor Pull contest.

Best
rc