Schwinn Lakeshore project

GoldenMotor.com

SAVED1

May 29, 2011
Miami Fl.
New build. Ordered a Lakeshore today has anybody used one of these before?
hello and welcome Fl biker, i am currently building a schwinn lakeshore cruiser (charcoal gray color). it seems to be a good bike to use for a build i'm not done yet with the build but hopefully soon i will be, good luck with your build.

Fl biker

Jun 12, 2011
Florida
Hello saved1 This is my first build so I hope things go well. I'm putting a Starfire gt4 on her. Bike should be here next week we"ll see. Hope to hear about more Lakeshores out there to get some ideals Looks like this is a good forum for Great ideals

SAVED1

May 29, 2011
Miami Fl.
Hello saved1 This is my first build so I hope things go well. I'm putting a Starfire gt4 on her. Bike should be here next week we"ll see. Hope to hear about more Lakeshores out there to get some ideals Looks like this is a good forum for Great ideals
sounds great Fl biker when you get it all done post some pics i would love to see her. my lakeshore bike it self is completely built I added the springer front forks to her and i also added the Sturmey-Archer X-FDD hub with Front Drum Brake DYNO Wheel it has the built in 6 volt generator in the hub. now i'm just waiting on The 4G T Belt Drive Engine Kit to come in so i can finish the build.

i'll post pics when it's complete.

ceetang

Jun 14, 2011
GREATER LA
I am also thinking about building this bike. Im new to the community and am looking for a sturdy bike. Have yo uguys got any pictures i can see?

Fl biker

Jun 12, 2011
Florida
Hello Not yet but I will post some pictures when bike gets here.Looking foward to the build.Motor is here just not the bike yet

Fl biker

Jun 12, 2011
Florida
I was able to find a new unopened still in the box Starfire 66cc with the old style speed carb on craigs list last week 100.00. When I opened it up it already had the two into one break lever and a alum.intake.I dont think the guy I bought it from knew anything about motorized bikes he said he was selling it for a friend that had to move back up north .