my schwinn lowrider build let me know what u think

GoldenMotor.com

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
here is my seat just finished covering it seat is from a west coast choppers I cut the post and had my post welded inside have springer front in in the works of running a smaller crank arms pedals hit the ground just rolling going to be building a crate for the back and in the mist of the tank being built doing a bootlegger theme the crate is goin to says bootleggers of pa and the tank is goin to look like a keg and am goin to have it airbrushed with a country theme and a moonshine still in the center

[/URL][/IMG]

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
thanks mungface78 I already bought a crown for my springer that lowers if 3 more inchs will once it comes I will update with some pics with that on and my 4inch crank arms and chain wheel thanks to all watching

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
ok so i got some stuff done got my crown so its slammed now and went with a 4 inch crank seat is done and welded and got my crate done for the back stained and burned it to give it some age look and went with og schwinn ape handlebars the other bars were not goin to the geometry wasnt right let me know what u guys think

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
thanks its coming along nice i ordered a mini keg that im goin to have made into my gas tank so hopefully this week i will receive it and have my neighbor go to town so hopefully next week i will post a pic with a keg as my gas tank

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
One member made a gas tank from one of those Heineken mini kegs, sort of. He used it to cover his stock gas tank. The metal in Heineken mini keg is not really thick enough for use as a fuel tank.

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
the springer is a bent springer from ebay i also bought the crown from there i got a official lowrider crown and there 6 inchs so it will lower it 3 inchs lower then the bent springer and i went with a 4 inch crank arms and still the pedals still sit with no weight on it about 3 inch off the ground i also heated the exhaust and bent it up onto the frame