"Me and My Motorized Bicycle"

GoldenMotor.com

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
Hi All

The 1934 Eaton's glider is still in mock-up . The Copper coloured CCM is a mid 60's . I put over 1300 miles on it so far. ................... D.J.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
That would work for me but last time I was single I lived across the street from Krispy Kreme I gained twenty pounds.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Seeing everyone elses motorized bicycles never ceases to amaze me. The diversity is amazing. You'd think there are only so many things you could do with a bike. But each one seems to have it's own uniqueness................(c)

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Hi All

The 1934 Eaton's glider is still in mock-up . The Copper coloured CCM is a mid 60's . I put over 1300 miles on it so far. ................... D.J.

DJ, your Eaton reminds me of of one of my favorite motobikes, Rusty's Timetraveler. Was that your inspiration? I wish that I still had a picture of that bike or he would pop in but I think he has been pulled to the dakside of mopeds...Kelly

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
DJ, your Eaton reminds me of of one of my favorite motobikes, Rusty's Timetraveler. Was that your inspiration? I wish that I still had a picture of that bike or he would pop in but I think he has been pulled to the dakside of mopeds...Kelly
The coleman stove tank was inspired by his bike . He said that he could never get one to fit in between the bars though .

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Well since I have almost finished this clown bike and my wife was willing to shoot my picture I took advantage of it.

Me and the almost complete clown bike. It's electric 300 watt friction drive.. 2 lawn tractor batteries in the trailer for power. Simple on off pulse switch motor is brushed. The only visible change left is to add another of the multicolored tires to the trailer. I have the tire I just have to do it.

Last edited:

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
I got a new pic of me and my bike that I actually like. I was invited to show some bikes at a local art gallery that was showcasing cars, motorcycles and bicycles. My kustom chopper peddal bike is in the front window of the gallery until the end of the month and I brought a couple of motobikes for the car show. The day before the show I recieved a package from one of my friends in the Freak Bike Militia SoCal chapter that was the perfect shirt to wear to a art show, it is all painted with hand cut stenciling....Kelly

OSCAR383

Jul 22, 2008
WEST FRANKFORT, IL
bike handles awsome with the 20" front tire and springer fork makes for a comfortable ride ive herd from others that if you use the 16" front rim up front its just suicide. top speed is about 35 mph im using one of andys 27t custom sprockets and gets about 130 mpg