Luxembourg Whizzer clutch

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I'm working on a Luxembourg Whizzer & the manual clutch pulls hard. Does the EZ Glide clutch linkage fit on a Luxembourg? How about an auto clutch?

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
I'm working on a Luxembourg Whizzer & the manual clutch pulls hard. Does the EZ Glide clutch linkage fit on a Luxembourg? How about an auto clutch?
Hi jb, if you use the ez glide, get the one that has the extra holes that the bottom, it helps for better alignment. this one is the shorter one.

Ray

Attachments

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Do you have to give the bike back now Jay? ask for more testing time, i always do.

Ray
I've had the bikes for a few weeks. The other bike he has here is a Pacemaker with a 300 series motor. He's not in a hurry to get them back. One thing I'm doing to them both is putting LED bulbs in them. I'm getting LED bulbs that fit the bi-matic lights.

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
I've had the bikes for a few weeks. The other bike he has here is a Pacemaker with a 300 series motor. He's not in a hurry to get them back. One thing I'm doing to them both is putting LED bulbs in them. I'm getting LED bulbs that fit the bi-matic lights.
Hi Jay,
I'd like more info of what, how with the LED bulbs. this sounds real good.

Ray

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Hi Jay,
I'd like more info of what, how with the LED bulbs. this sounds real good.

Ray
I"ll keep you posted. This guy works on anything, cars, boats, airplanes, etc. There aren't people like him around anymore. He showed me an airplane LED bulb that fit in the bi-lite.