Moving outta town. need help

GoldenMotor.com

aspireonescs

Jan 4, 2010
Saint Marys county, Maryland
Hi guys I am planning on moving out of my little town in southren md withen the month and so far have narroewed where i want to go to 3 states, california, las vegas nevada and arizona. I was wondering if you guys in those areas could give me your opinon on the most mb freindly parts/ states and also jobs availability. i will work anyhere and i do not have any college but i did graduate from high school. at the ment i am working full time at a small mom and pop indian restaraunt and would like to find a restaraunt job as i love the work. any easilly got job will do though. i will be taking my motor off of my bike and bringing just the motor with me thengetting a new bike to put it on when i arrive at my destination. i will be taking the greyhound bus from washington dc.(the closets greyhound station to me) and will be travlling with limited funds (camping with my tent and backpacking supplys at my destination until i find employment and a room for rent) so ANY help/ideas or classified adds will help emenslly. or any of ya have a room for rent/ line on a job. the reason i am moving is because i am not getting anywhere with my current job and the job market down here is as dry as the dust bowel. also my roomate (which has the cheapest room for rent here) is becoming a PITA. i have been stuck here for the past 5 years and have not gotten anywhere in life. and iv basically been living paycheck to paycheck. and as i come from a millitary familly 5 years in one place is too long lol. sorry for the long post im not trying to make a pity story or anything i am just seeking advice/help from my felllow friends here :) thanks for any and all responses :)

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Arizona is very favorable. Under 50cc, under 20mph, law enforcement will not notice you. No license required. You can ride in bike lanes (not multi-use paths). You can ride on almost any road except the interstate.
There are a lot of organized motorbike events in Tucson.
I commuted 50 miles round trip to work when I lived there.