Dragon Fire, White Wire?

GoldenMotor.com
Jan 21, 2015
Portland, Oregon
Don't just not use the white wire, throw out the entire magneto and get one without the white wire. After having mine fail, I took it and a new one apart, and found that the ones with 3 wires are inferior to the ones with 2. It's not worth the trouble of having your magneto fail, it costs like 12 bucks to get a good one off eBay. Totally worth it IMO. Also worth replacing the flimsy little wires that come off the kill switch with some heavier gauge stuff, and replacing the fuel line, spark plug and fuel filter right off the bat. Would have saved me tons of trouble for a total of about 25 bucks.

DRBS

Jun 22, 2014
Westland MI U.S.A
im going to be building a 12v booster so you can run 12v lights and even charge your cell phone or tablet they will go for 20 Just the box and 28 with a cigarette lighter plug

virtuoso

Dec 21, 2014
dayton,oh
im going to be building a 12v booster so you can run 12v lights and even charge your cell phone or tablet they will go for 20 Just the box and 28 with a cigarette lighter plug
Let me know when u do bro.... I like to give it a shot see how it works... How soon u talkin...zpt