OCC Chopper bike

GoldenMotor.com

Rick73

Jan 25, 2018
Illinois
nice I also just bought an occ chopper that I will be making into a motorized bike. I'm curious on the speed it can do. I did a Huffy Cranbrook I weigh 230 and carry 10lbs of tools in a back pack and got the huffy up to 37mph. I did put a 28 tooth sprocket on it to reach that speed but put the 44 tooth back on for better hill performance.and this is the stingray I'll be doing up.

Attachments

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
nice I also just bought an occ chopper that I will be making into a motorized bike. I'm curious on the speed it can do. I did a Huffy Cranbrook I weigh 230 and carry 10lbs of tools in a back pack and got the huffy up to 37mph. I did put a 28 tooth sprocket on it to reach that speed but put the 44 tooth back on for better hill performance.and this is the stingray I'll be doing up.

I am leading builder of OCC's - I find 40 tooth gear is best all around - as clearance with rear brake is an issue - smaller than 40 T a real problem to work with re:clearance. see my premium kit for detailed parts list - u will need proper offset mount and pipe to mount chinese 2 stroke to stingray [chopper syle] frame: https://www.pedalchopper.com/diy-build-your-own-pedalchopper-kit/

Rick73

Jan 25, 2018
Illinois
I am leading builder of OCC's - I find 40 tooth gear is best all around - as clearance with rear brake is an issue - smaller than 40 T a real problem to work with re:clearance. see my premium kit for detailed parts list - u will need proper offset mount and pipe to mount chinese 2 stroke to stingray [chopper syle] frame: https://www.pedalchopper.com/diy-build-your-own-pedalchopper-kit/
I figured the sprocket was ganna be an issue with clearing the break. I was most likely ganna put my 44 tooth on my huffy on the occ and put a 36 on the huffy. ganna get the wheel hub for the occ and I been looking at mufflers. I'll that link a look at. thanks

Bo305

Dec 6, 2017
Australia
Anyone had issues with the drive gear around the clutch not spinning when the back wheel is turned or know what could be causing the issue? For weeks haven't seemed to have luck with searches. Chinese 80cc

Attachments