rotory power

GoldenMotor.com

name is guy

Mar 17, 2009
chicago
want to put a small wrankle like a 300cc on a peddle bike think it's possible --------lots of rpms 12,000 makes things go very fast.

donuts31

Nov 9, 2008
Colorado
300cc rotary engine is too much engine for a motorized bike. It would be better suited for installation on a standard motorcycle frame.

BTW, where and how would you fit the radiator for this 50hp monstrosity?

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
Regs allow for up to 49cc for motorized bicycle use pretty much across the board. They do make rotary engines that small for use in UAV's. But they cost alot of $$. Like think the price of a luxury vehicle. But the people using UAV's have 0.5 m of crap in the air and have unlimited budgets and don't care. Think of our government.

name is guy

Mar 17, 2009
chicago
that sucks

I knew they where kind of expensive like you said and i went looking around and there alot of money for the smaller ones. 49cc reg I dont like that idea of just a small weedwacker engine it's not practical at all, them things cant even hit 40 with out **** loads of mods. I dont care about the regs i still want to put something nice on it at least 80cc and up 20hp would great but dont think that is possible with these small engines and burning them out,you would need to spend **** loads of money ive own these things before there a money pit better buying a larg one. need an idea for an engine that is reliable small and with some ok horse power and not china.

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
Morini would be the first name that comes to mind for your needs. But just remember that although you don't care about the regs, the impression you make on others as a motor bicyclist is important and bad ones last longer than the good ones. I would just suggest you get a small engine motorcycle and go from there. Or mopeds can be heated up quite a bit also and they are the next class up.