winter blues

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Is this the rotel you guys speak of?
You guys are just way too harcore!

Anyway, if it wasn't for my fingers and toes, sub-zero weather on a motorized bicycle wouldn't be so bad. I don't like white fingertips.

But, there is also the ice all over the place and snow banks on the roadsides that leave little room for me and cars, too dangerous.

So my bike is all cold (and alone) in the shed with my regular bicycle for company, locked together happily.
It comes in a jar here, but it might be the same stuff. I wonder what it would be like if I added a little Castor oil to it? :)

Tom

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
So what is Rotel Tom?

Btw, it is a heat wave going on here in Eastern Canada right now.
6 Celsius right now, above zero last few days and more rain and more sucking out the basement probably, runoff has nowhere to go (except my basement) with the frozen ground.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I know the feelin' Toadmund, this would be the pesky North Atlantic knockin' on my shop door for a visit again lol ...she's so persistent;

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Ro-tel is a canned diced tomato and green chile pepper product. Adds goodness to almost anything!!

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I hate the cold other than a short visit up north for a 'play day' in the snow but this brutal cold here in Phoenix last week really put a damper on my motorized bicycle riding, I'm talking below 40F in the morning and barley mid 60's in the afternoon!

Thankfully the brutal cold has moved on and we are actually above the season normal temp range with over 40F lows and mid to high 70F sunny day highs for next the 10 days or so ;-}

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Wow, Calvin & Hobbs. Used to be my favorite. I saved their last appearance in the paper. They are on a sled getting ready to go down a steep hill and Calvin's last words are, "Let's go on an adventure".

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
My favorite was of Calvin blowing his nose, looking into the tissue and saying, "I'm leaking brain lubricant!"