Don't use this place at all !!!

GoldenMotor.com

KDC1956

Dec 7, 2008
Arkansas
I got rip off big time here I just wanted to let folks know about this place.
Not a lot of money but still I got the shaft.This place is Streetlowrider.com

victor garcia

Jul 8, 2009
imperial
ebmvegan I don't suggest you send anyone to Aztlan lowrider bicycles in chino hills ca. . Have you tried calling them lately? Made any recent orders? Well I have. In April I purchased a bike and parts for over 400 dollars based on GLOWING reports from others. Well, I received part of my order damaged, and have not recieved the rest of it. I have tried calling thier number for three months now, tried sending a fax (doesn't exist) and they have no email address. Better busines Burrow has several complaints on them and now I discovered they charged me another 400 dollars in june! So they illegally double charged me. This company is terrible. I have since dealt with lovelylowrider bicycles. And it's taken a week tops to get my parts, not to mention you can actially contact them. When a company doesn't answer it phones, no email address (yet they are only a internet site not a brick and mortar busines you can walk into you would think there would be an email address?) , has it's licences suspended, and no way to talk to a flesh and blood person. RUN from this company. I have now contacted my credit card company, chino hills police and my local police. I'm trying to get back the second illegal charge and now I will have to take them to court to get the rest of my order. over two hundred dollars worth. STAY AWAY FROM AZTLAN LOWRIDER BICYCLES IN CHINO HILLS CALIFORNIA!