I'm Out of motor bicycling for Good. Buy my Stuff

GoldenMotor.com

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL
THis is what I've got.

SBP HD White Freewheel Bearing w/Cranks. comes with stainless steel nuts and bolts but the chain rings are toast. They are sharpened to a point. They didn't last that long.

Generic Running 52cc HF engine

BMP friction drive housing only. Bearings are toast

GEBE XL belt. brand new

I've got bunch of brand new parts for the chinese junk 68.5/80cc kits they sell on ebay.

If you need anything else I might have it. I've got a bunch of stuff I would like to get rid of. Off to a more socially accepted hobby.

Shoot me a price on what you want above or ask me if i have something and I'll set up a listing on my storefront that accepts any credit card thru paypal or google checkout/wallet.

Thanks,

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL
Re: I'm Out of MBing for Good. Buy my Stuff

Stick with the sport for about 3 years, if you don't end up getting locked up or roadrash then your smart like me.

I've also got several new pocket bike 5:1 trannys and several 76mm clutch bell drums.

Thanks and good luck to you and your new endeavor,

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL

Sold it to some guy on ebay. Sold the whole engine to him. He was an artist and wanted it for a piece. I warned him beforehand and he assured me he was not planning on running the engine. I've got all the other goodies though that comes with the kits.

Been in two states on a motorized bicycle several times. The states were not connected.(don't ask). FL is lame compared to the other.

I've also got a new in box hitachi/japan 10ft of 25H chain. $20.00 shipped to your US door. no ship/handling charges.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now

Wow, somebody has some sour grapes.

You get out what you put in...

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL

If I remember correctly I do recall that one of the above also stated they were getting out of MBing. I'm just looking to get rid of my stuff so I can put the money towards a different hobby. Thanks,

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now

lol.
I did sell all my stuff (almost). I am still "in" motorbicycling.
I am here to help, not warn people away from "crappy two strokes" that skin their knees.

Last edited:

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA

Florida is a lame a$$ed hard nosed police state in a lot of ways, I think they are dead set on making the only fun you have in their state be at Disney Land.... LOL I remember working there in the late 90's and being surprised at hearing about random road blocks on major roadways on the radio, mind you, this was not on St. Patrick's day or New Years eve, just an average Thursday shake down. I can see how dealing with cops down there while riding your MB would make you want to give up the hobby. Such a shame, cause Florida would be one of the best states to ride in if not for the harrassment.....

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

You need to be up here, the cops are more curious about the bike than harassing a person.
They may warn you, like my brother who was making it home before dark, about reflective stuff and lights. He told them he was getting home before dark for that reason, lack of visibility. OK then.

But yeah, the cops here generally don't care, unless you are an idiot who drives like one and who lacks safety equipment. I drove by cops many times, no problems.

It just seems like Canadian cops are more mellowed out than American cops, why is that, I don't know, but it seems to be true.

To bad the law killed your hobby/transportation.

lowracer

Oct 17, 2008
Charleston, SC

Do you have any 10T or 12T sprockets for them 5:1 transmissions?
I need a 410 (STD chain) sprocket or three
Also, how much for a 5:1 tranny?
Thanks
-Lowracer-

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL

click on link or links above, click on buy. Items will be hidden March 30th where you can not buy. Thanks,