I'm New

GoldenMotor.com

fastfingas

Dec 25, 2011
New Orleans
...... from New Orleans ,,well this is me I discovered bikes when I was about seven and I've had one ever since ,I own four diferent ones(1) road(2) mountian (1) cruser I"m planning to install one of these engines on a mountain bike unless I find a heavier bike between now and then, i know I'll be comming back for some advise when I start,Glad to be part of this interesting Forum I like reading all the threads just to see what everybody thinks and what they're up to!!...................fastfingas

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. There's a world of information here for the new commers. Just use the search feature or ask if you need help.
Merry Christmas. Have fun, ride safe.
Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Hi there from Colorado.... welcome to the forum. If your able to, post some pictures of your bikes when you can to share with all of us.

fastfingas

Dec 25, 2011
New Orleans
Yea Rob I love em and theres one I didn't mentionthats my Harley Lowrider thats nothing but a seat two wheels and a motor and handle bars I fly on it!!! and Happy New years to you and all family and friends!!!!!!!!

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
you gotta post some pics,love the harley low riders,one day ill get rid of my honda shadow and get a real bike myself,i ride with a few buddies and im faster off the line, but not by much and vroom thier gone.lol peace