Are all EZM kits the same? and a question to EZM owners

GoldenMotor.com

walander

Aug 27, 2010
ID
Whoops, I meant EZM not EXM, dont know how to edit the title, anywho, im thinking of going with an ezm kit for my next felt build, My question is, I see tons of EZM dealers out there, are all the kits the same or does any one out there offer any "upgrades" also, does every one charge $600 for the ezmkit or do any of you offer a better deal? also, one last thing, for all those who have EZM kits, are they really that much better then the 4g T belt drive kit? thanks

Last edited:

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
as far as I know,,,
the only 'upgrades' are a flex-pipe from Quenton,
or, an air fliter from either Sick Bike Parts or Affordable Go Karts

of course, rear sprockets/adapters are available from Manic mechanic, Sportscarpat or kings sales/service

the dealer cost on EZM kits has gone up as well (the chinese parts cost more because the dollar is doing so crappy)
personally I have absorbed the difference and make less,,, over increasing the cost, and selling fewer kits

I have never used a 4G, but have heard the factory had some problems or something and shipments to the states have been delayed

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I think probably most of the dealers sell for around the same price. The choice between dealers may boil down to having one live near you and whether they are willing to help advise you on your build, that sort of thing. Most of us dealers are just guys who have the kit, like it and realized they could sell a few to people who saw theirs and want the same setup. Nobody is getting rich quick selling these kits. At least, not me and not Bill, either. As I see it I like promoting motorbicycling, sharing the fun of these things, regardless of the power unit people choose as right for them. I'm personally OK with being a low key 'dealer' because I'm riding around anyway, was recommending this unit to people before I decided to take part in selling them and concluded that they were pretty bullet proof. I don't like hassles, so bulletproof is important to me, too. Unhappy people on the phone I do not need in my life. Ha! I can't compare with the other transmission because I have no experience with it. I hope what I have said is not interpreted as either self promotion or a sales pitch. Pick whatever motor and drive system is right for you from whatever source, but stay safe, enjoy your build and have fun!
SB