Faring/Bodywork

GoldenMotor.com
Jun 25, 2008
I love the idea of the bodywork attachment,

Unsurprisingly the pedals are gone which in the UK now makes it a motorbike and nigh impossible to insure/register but who cares. Done properly that could look fantastic. JIM!! new job for you!! hahahahha

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I'm not sure I would want an engine fairing (3) unless I rode in the rain a lot. I saw a small fairing on a motorized bicycle that a fellow made from piece of a plastic motorcycle fender. He mounted a few small headlights in the fairing. It looked good; not home made.

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
I'm not sure I would want an engine fairing (3) unless I rode in the rain a lot. I saw a small fairing on a motorized bicycle that a fellow made from piece of a plastic motorcycle fender. He mounted a few small headlights in the fairing. It looked good; not home made.
I did that to mine...It looks pretty cool...I cut it in half and used the back part of it...Couple of holes and some zip ties and it`s on....It gave me at least 10 to 12 more mph, LOL....Not really...A light can be mounted underneath the fairing on the handle bars for a light...
I have some pic`s of it on my bike in the pic`s section here,(stuartracing`s pic`s)....Check it out....
Paul....
scratg