Dual Boost Bottles?!

GoldenMotor.com

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
http://www.ebay.com/itm/66-80cc-MOTORIZED-BICYCLE-DUAL-BOOST-BOTTLE-KIT-MOTORIZED-BICYCLE-ENGINE-UPGRADE/331119188028?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D163%26meid%3D4519371263116218884%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D1088%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D221304067031%26

Wow! I mean just wow! If I got two kits I could have four boost bottles, - or maybe I could have even six or even eight! With enough boost bottles I could get something like 250 miles to the gallon AND even crack the ton. Why stop there add enough boost bottles and I could even thrown away the engine. Wow!

.ride3

Attachments

placidscene

Apr 1, 2012
Austin, TX
I have played with HHO. I love making hydrogen. I would put a Coke bottle on the hose upside down. (Hydrogen is lighter than air so it stayed there.) Carry the bottle out into the yard and slide it onto a stake I had there and light it with a long nose lighter. POW! it would go about 30' in the air! What a blast!

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
The best hop-up I have ever seen was a motorbicycling.com sticker.
I put one on my silencer and my bike would instantly keep up with interstate traffic.
I liked it so much I got two for the tank and took it out for a test ride....
By the time I got the rear wheel to stop spinning and got the front tire back on the ground so I could steer it, I was halfway across Oklahoma and almost out of gas.
I worked a week at a rattlesnake farm to raise gas money and make it home again.
Please use responsibly!

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
The best hop-up I have ever seen was a motorbicycling.com sticker.
I put one on my silencer and my bike would instantly keep up with interstate traffic.
I liked it so much I got two for the tank and took it out for a test ride....
By the time I got the rear wheel to stop spinning and got the front tire back on the ground so I could steer it, I was halfway across Oklahoma and almost out of gas.
I worked a week at a rattlesnake farm to raise gas money and make it home again.
Please use responsibly!

I'm glad that I could provide you with a job to help you get back home.......however, you seemed to have kept the key to the restroom. Could you please send it back?

laff

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I'm glad that I could provide you with a job to help you get back home.......however, you seemed to have kept the key to the restroom. Could you please send it back?

laff
I think it would be best for you if you never enter that room again.
Something terrible happened in there.
*shudders*
I destroyed the key and glued the door shut.

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I resent your implication sir. I'm shocked and appalled you would think me capable of such a heinous act.
My account of my experience with motorbicycling.com stickers was complete and factual in every regard and easily verifiable by the trail of smoke picked up on google earth satellite feed and the numerous reports of sonic boom damage across the mid south.
Frankly I'm quite hurt by this dastardly slander and am unsure if I can carry on in the face of such a base accusation.
I shall retire to dress my wounds.
Good day, sir!

MysterySandwich

Jun 30, 2012
California
I resent your implication sir. I'm shocked and appalled you would think me capable of such a heinous act.
My account of my experience with motorbicycling.com stickers was complete and factual in every regard and easily verifiable by the trail of smoke picked up on google earth satellite feed and the numerous reports of sonic boom damage across the mid south.
Frankly I'm quite hurt by this dastardly slander and am unsure if I can carry on in the face of such a base accusation.
I shall retire to dress my wounds.
Good day, sir!
LOL, never seen anything that funny on this forum hahaha.