Motorized GAS ENGINE booster?? what is this??

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I just don't get why they would use such a big piece of plastic to stick an orifice in, other than adding to the magic. I guess a tiny drill bit and a marker wouldn't sell so well. Maybe we can market a fresh air boost jet for the intake. Even better, run the line to the handlebars, take finger off hose for turbo button. .duh.

If this does what we believe it does, I'm confused at the ethics of bgf selling a product like this.
I guess someone will have to get one to know for sure, we can speculate till the cows come home and may still be off in left field on the thang......

Maybe Ill be the one who spends a few $'s on it just to see for sure what it's all about.

Sep 4, 2012
America's Hi-five
I guess someone will have to get one to know for sure, we can speculate till the cows come home and may still be off in left field on the thang......

Maybe Ill be the one who spends a few $'s on it just to see for sure what it's all about.
no doubt someone will show up with one. For whatever reason I'm quite curious as to what's inside the magic box. Probably chinese air. I hear they run better on that.

Be careful though, don't let that thing throw you off your seat with the extra power.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
no doubt someone will show up with one. For whatever reason I'm quite curious as to what's inside the magic box. Probably chinese air. I hear they run better on that.

Be careful though, don't let that thing throw you off your seat with the extra power.
Yeah no doubt......lol! May not be able to keep the front tire on the ground......!