Hey!; What's up? New to this Forum

GoldenMotor.com

JoeJ

Jul 22, 2008
Winston Salem NC
Hey guys, New to this forum (and computers!)..Wanted to Introduce myself. My name is Joe and I'm 44 years old.,but young at heart and mind. bout 25years ago I used to scoot around on a Puch Moped that I tweeked, I loved haulin butt around, all the cops knew me cause it ran almost 70mph...gotta love those 2 strokes! With this Gas CRUNCH goin on I got to thinkin and started surfin the net for Ideas..That's how I found you guys.Just ordered a engine kit from Thatsdax. Need some help, so I thought this looks like the best place.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. And lots of helpful folks. Any questions, feel free to ask. Glad you joined us..................

JoeJ

Jul 22, 2008
Winston Salem NC
My first forum not sure how it works, new computer, and don't know anything about messaging... Can someone explain what I have to do or lead me to instructions on how to communicate on forum or do I use my email?

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Joe, I just sent you a private message. If it doesn't pop up autocmatically just click on Private message and the top right of the page and it will take you to the private messages..........................

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
You'll be flying around that computer in no time. It just takes a little practice. How does the old saying go? "Perfection comes from experience, experience comes from making mistakes". Something like that anyway.........................