Afterburner ideas?

GoldenMotor.com

JaxInsany

May 6, 2013
Portland, OR
Guten Tag to der forums! Yet another one of my random ideas that would be quite fun to build, I am curious if a motorized bicycle "afterburner" has ever been implemented by anyone (i.e. a device that would either open the intake valve very far or ram more fuel vapors into the engine, thus making it run with much more power but burning more fuel). Buzzwords aside, I am mainly curious about a way to toggle large increases in engine power at will! Does anyone have ideas on this question? Would it either be a variable exhaust or a variable intake? Danka shen!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Guten Tag to der forums! Yet another one of my random ideas that would be quite fun to build, I am curious if a motorized bicycle "afterburner" has ever been implemented by anyone (i.e. a device that would either open the intake valve very far or ram more fuel vapors into the engine, thus making it run with much more power but burning more fuel). Buzzwords aside, I am mainly curious about a way to toggle large increases in engine power at will! Does anyone have ideas on this question? Would it either be a variable exhaust or a variable intake? Danka shen!
2 stroke?
4 stroke?
what motor are you talking about?

Reed valve for the 2 strokes is the way to go for the China girls.
Most modern 2 strokes like Morinis or the KTM 50 come with a case
reed valve and a tuned expansion chamber gives a large performance
increase on the exhaust side.

Big Boy Cycles built an EFI turbo charged 110 cc 4 stroke.

JaxInsany

May 6, 2013
Portland, OR
2 stroke?
4 stroke?
what motor are you talking about?

Reed valve for the 2 strokes is the way to go for the China girls.
Most modern 2 strokes like Morinis or the KTM 50 come with a case
reed valve and a tuned expansion chamber gives a large performance
increase on the exhaust side.

Big Boy Cycles built an EFI turbo charged 110 cc 4 stroke.
Apoligies MBRacing! I was not aware an option existed for both! I am interested in the 2 stroke china girl option!