Building a mono-shock frame to mount any size tire or engine.

GoldenMotor.com

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
go to it mike

tanks are happening -- maybe a bunch to show at willow in a few weeks??!!

along with 72 chevy pu 3/4ton with hydraulic lift tail gate
if it proves reliable (picking it up tomorrow after 3 hours at dmv today
some paint tomorrow or Monday and then the tanks and frames for willow

maybe some space for you if you want to go

best buba
Just tell me the tank has a tunnel and that is doesn't mount on top of the top tube. That is the most important thing it can have.

My WWII bike is for sale on Craigslist but I'm sure I'll still be owning it by the time Willow rolls around.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I gots test tubes! Huge diameter monster truck roll cage tubes! The 42mm top tube is massive! Put some fins and a nose cone on it and you could fire it out of a bazooka. LMAO

Plenty of headroom for the GC160 and a tunnel tank laying over the top tube. The Felt Slater/MP frame is nearly a perfect motorized bicycle
frame, but now it's my turn to add a few modifications to that design.

I'm just gonna make the triangle a bit taller actually. Nothing radical.

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
most long travel bikes have rollers and guides they kinda hide them [motor mount rollers are popular]. keeping the sprockets in line is the trick, that means axle adjusters. a cheep lazier helps alot. good luck dennis

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
most long travel bikes have rollers and guides they kinda hide them [motor mount rollers are popular]. keeping the sprockets in line is the trick, that means axle adjusters. a cheep lazier helps alot. good luck dennis
Plus I have to deal with the pedal side chain, which no motorcycle has to take into account. Without a jackshaft, I'm going to have to deal with chains running at different angles on both sides of the bike. No biggy. I'll figure it out somehow. LOL