Sick Bike Parts-Jets and gaskets

GoldenMotor.com

graydog8josh

Nov 23, 2012
Starkville,MS
I just want to shout out again to sick bike parts.com. I have ordered all my jets and gaskets from them. They always arrive in very neat packaging that i can reuse to meticulously sort my ever expanding collection of parts and tools. And they always arrive quickly. Since jetting and air leaks are the biggest obstacle ive faced, (besides chain tension) its very reassuring and keeps me in the game. I have often filled my cart on ebay, pirates, bikeberry... etc and then said... "nah" because i didnt want to buy and then wait and then change my mind in a few days. But with sbp i get stuff faster than i can change my mind and i dont have any fear that it wont be the right stuff.
I dont know if anyone from that site reads that stuff, but i thought people could benefit from knowing that this is a source that is reliable to me.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
do do not just a vendor here they are members as well . Oily Pablo is Jim's forum name and on YouTube since you're such a big fan of sick bike parts I would for you would know that .