Phantom Micargi build-Done!

GoldenMotor.com

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
I was planning on chopping them to a smaller cooler looking size, not sure about that yet.
And I have been waiting for a long header exuast and air filter from AGK since the beginning of December. Told me my parts on backorder still yesterday

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
cool, normal front fenders do well on the back for a "bobber" feel, just need to drill the one hole in the front for the bottom anchor. Sucks you've had to wait so long for the pipe, but that'll give you a better feel comparing new/old pipe, eh?

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
I was looking at someone else bike were they did that, and it looks good!
I still have the original ones too. I baought this bike with a poorly installed china girl for 120

I have a feel for the old pipe, used the engine before in my old frame...

Right now I'm having mid throttle bogging... It accelerates, bogs and then keeps acceleratin

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
when it starts doing the bog thing, loosen your gas cap and see if it stops. might just be vapour lock in the gas tank and need another vent in the cap

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Cleaned out my carb with the last bit of carb cleaner i had. I also cleaned the main jet with a fine wire along with the slow jet.

Works great now!

I waited for a break in the rain yesterday and put the rear fender for just in case it did rain

It rides smooth, accelerates good, sounds mean, and turns heads brnot. Oh yeah!*

Very happy with the way this bike turned out.