Project Molotov

GoldenMotor.com

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
Well Uncle, Any progress?:bike2:
time and weather should be on my side this weekend (i have to work outside), so i should make some headway tomorrow. so far, i've just roughly fit up the engine using those fine custom-made Pipelyne mounting brackets. gotta find a working camera for some graphic updates.

this evening i'll be cleaning and repacking the the coaster brake hub in response to Granpaw Walter's concerns for my safety ;)

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
this evening i'll be cleaning and repacking the the coaster brake hub in response to Granpaw Walter's concerns for my safety ;)
For safety reasons, I hope that coaster brake isn't going to be your only means of stopping. It's tough to stop in a hurry with only a coaster brake.:eek:

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
For safety reasons, I hope that coaster brake isn't going to be your only means of stopping. It's tough to stop in a hurry with only a coaster brake.:eek:
true. at this point i'm more interested in getting it going than getting it stopped ;) that old fork doesn't have anywhere to mount a cantilevered brake, which i've got a couple of pairs of. maybe i'll see if i can fit a fork from something else.

i hope to have some progress to report tomorrow.