The pirates strike again!

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
check this out, actual shipping order. finally came today and it's not looking good for pirate cycles.

9405511201080416772564 as sent by pirates.

Continued,

after waiting a whopping 2 and a half weeks, The part finally listed as shipped, to my dismay the shipping information is incorrect or straight up fraudulent. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, But I called USPS and they have no record of this shipment.

Last edited:

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
I've spoken with USPS and the initial check in with this number was never made. She said it "Not a working number, you need to get with the shipper."

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
I've been checking this status every hour or so for 3 weeks now because I am slightly OCD. This information is completely accurate and unaltered except to cover up my address and mothers.

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
it wouldn't be such a big deal, but at this point, it's 3 weeks into an ordeal. My bike missed the entirety of spring break because I was waiting on this part. At this point I think I am being very, very reasonable.

DaveM

Aug 22, 2010
Adelaide, Australia
Master-shake,

That to me looks like a bogus shipping number!

So I checked a couple of my parts I have ordered from the states and the USPS shipping numbers are alpha numeric.

Cheers,
Dave.

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I don't think you can track on usps unless it's shipped priority mail. I don't think you can track first class.

I don't think Pirate would say it's shipped unless it is. I've been buying from them for over 2 years now and never had a problem. It's a little frustrating sometimes that you can't actually talk to anyone, but have you ever tried to get someone on the phone at the gas company?

Were you waiting on a sprocket?

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
I don't think you can track on usps unless it's shipped priority mail. I don't think you can track first class.

I don't think Pirate would say it's shipped unless it is. I've been buying from them for over 2 years now and never had a problem. It's a little frustrating sometimes that you can't actually talk to anyone, but have you ever tried get someone on the phone at the gas company?

I went through a similar ordeal recently with a package from USPS. You are correct about the number.

First Class delivery can be slow.

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
I've decided to hold any further arguments till this "updates" as the people at pirate said it should. The package was agreed to be next day'd, so it should track. Yes the order was for an adapter and sprocket. I anticipated the 10 business day wait, and that should account for 2 weeks(tops), as for the third? That's being accounted for right now in "delivery updates" and a tracker that is non existent or fraudulent. I think I have been pretty patient considering the part was the first thing I ordered and I have even ordered other parts that have come in the mail via gasbike.net (piston rings) AND, I've even put the darn bike together. I'm literally waiting solely on that part.

10:1 says I'll have to modify it anyways cause it wont fit when it gets here.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I know how frustrating it is waiting for parts, but I'm 100% sure Pirate will not rip you off.

FLKnifemaker

Feb 26, 2013
Lakeland, Florida

I don't think Pirate would say it's shipped unless it is. I've been buying from them for over 2 years now and never had a problem. It's a little frustrating sometimes that you can't actually talk to anyone, but have you ever tried to get someone on the phone at the gas company?

You can only track USPS Priority if you put Signature Conf. on it. I ship my CHEAP stuff USPS Priority everyday. It works great for the money but never knives or anything valuable unless the customer demands it accepts responsibiltiy. Try collecting an insuranc claim from USPS and you will undestand my reasoning :D

Status
Not open for further replies.