Is the 99cc Predator gone forever

GoldenMotor.com

agk

Oct 2, 2010
Santa Barbara CA
I heard on this forum the 99cc Predator was missing from the HF website. Recently a customer contacted HF and was told the 99cc Predator has been discontinued. Does anyone here have more insight? If the torquey little Predator is gone we'll have to find a similar small engine that makes amazing torque.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I heard on this forum the 99cc Predator was missing from the HF website. Recently a customer contacted HF and was told the 99cc Predator has been discontinued. Does anyone here have more insight? If the torquey little Predator is gone we'll have to find a similar small engine that makes amazing torque.
Not sure if the 99cc is gone for sure Shane, but it sounds like the 79cc might be back. Not sure about California though.

dnut

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
You use to be able to type in 99cc and the 99cc Predator would display as a search result. It would state available locally. Now when you type in 99cc, only the clear water pump returns as a match. They must be updating their website because I can't find the 79cc Predator, only if I use the link in the above post. They may be out of stock. In my original post last month, the Harbor freight ad stated the 79cc Predator was not available in California.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
At least there is another engine available. I am still considering installing a predator when I have the money, but dont know when that will be. I am fine with going from 99cc down to 79cc. will the agk tranny fit the 79cc? I will most likely go with the agk tranny because its less expensive than the qmatic.