stretch project almost complete

GoldenMotor.com

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
little bit of fine tuning and clean up work to do yet but I just cant keep my butt off the road so I can finish it! lots of laughs to be had !

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
little bit of fine tuning and clean up work to do yet but I just cant keep my butt off the road so I can finish it! lots of laughs to be had !
inked1974, from the old Burger King commercial, ( Wheres the beef? ) translated wheres the pic's?

Welcome to the world of Stretch Cruisers inked!!!!

Let us know when you have any new updates on your build, what Stretch Cruiser bicycle or frame are you using for this build, what engine are you using, and what wheels are you using etc...etc...?

Share your build list with us, here's one of my favorites!

This is forum member graucho's Fat Tire Chopper Build List below and the Link.

http://motorbicycling.com/f40/fat-tire-bicycle-chopper-6778.html

Post #34
Date 04-15-2009, 08:03 PM
graucho
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Re: Fat Tire Bicycle Chopper
When I see other peoples builds I always ask myself...."self" where did he get that item? Well, i'm not going to leave anybody out there hang'in with that question. I hope this helps someone if they need a similar part that I have used on my bike. I used to have better tools but I got rid of them when I thought I was getting out of building. (wrong) since, I bought a lot of stuff "on the cheap" and they have worked out just fine. Take care and thanks for your kind words everyone. graucho

Tubing 1/8 steel. 2", 1.5", 1.25", 1"___South St. Paul Steel Supply - Products

Tube bender 3 years old___ Harbor Freight Tools

Welder 2 years old___ - Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

Frame Design (copied)___ Frame 24" Chopper Super Fat - Choppers U.S., LLC

Handle bars___ Handlebar Cruiser Moon CP - Choppers U.S., LLC

Brake lever___ Skull Brake Lever - Pair - Choppers U.S., LLC

Fork___ Fork Kit - Chopper Chrome - Choppers U.S., LLC

Front wheel / rim___ Wheel/Tire/Tube/Hub/Rim : Wheels - Steel - Choppers U.S., LLC

Peddles sprocket___ Pedals Stingray Silver 9/16 - Choppers U.S., LLC

Seat___ Seat - Hot Rod Flames - Choppers U.S., LLC

Braided lines___ Cable Casing-Stainless-Per Ft. - Choppers U.S., LLC

Mirror___ Mirror - Teardrop Right CP - Choppers U.S., LLC

Throttle___ Mini Chopper Misc. Parts & Accessories

Aluminum Bullet Axle Nut 1"___ Redirect

Front Light___ Old model of a Kids Razor 12v kids motorcycle.

License frame___ Walmart

Tail light___ Walmart

Licence Plate___ Self designed from photo of my youth

Pillow block bearings___ PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS - Pacific Northwest Bearing

Rear wheel and rim___ https://www.3rsalesandservice.com/ca...GATG12714Y.htm
https://www.3rsalesandservice.com/ca...GAT12D114C.htm

Axle and hub___ Rear Axle & Hub kits

Disk Brake___ Rear Axle & Hub kits

14 tooth freewheel___ 14 Tooth Freewheel Sprocket

Jackshaft___ Main, BMI Karts and Supplies - Home

Jackshaft sprockets___ eBay Store - Fremont Industrial Supply: Hydraulic Pneumatic, Fluid Power, Electric motors

Chains___ Tractor supply

Idle tensioner___ Tractor supply

Rear fender___ Tractor supply (aluminum car ramp end)

Plastic gas tank___ Ebay

Saddle bag for tank___ Walmart

SLA Sealed Lead Acid Battery___ Radio shack or Batteries Plus

Battery charger 1amp (for Lead Acid Battery___ Batteries Plus

Centrif- clutch___ Hilliard Extreme-Duty Centrifugal Clutch and parts

Airbrush pen (6 years old)___ http://www.dickblick.com/products/pa...-airbrush-set/ opps...Its called... Art Supplies from Dick Blick Art Materials

Primer (sandable, scratch filling)___ Napa Auto

Red oxide Spot filler/Putty___ Local Auto paint dealer

Rust-oleum Paint___ Home Depot

Acetone___ Home Depot

When it comes to sharing information about the who, what & where Graucho leaves none of us guessing!!!

If you decide to use a Chinese clone of the Horizontal Honda Pitbike / Dirtbike / ATV / Honda crf50 or xr50 engine, I'd suggest the frame from Bicycle Designer with the square bottom tube makes mounting a skid plate aka engine mount to the bottom tube so easy for the above engine.

It is similar to my XL-Adult Size Stretch Chopper with the above engine in pic below.

Here's an original Honda Trail Bike showing this lil beast of an engine.

Here's a pic of the frame I'm suggesting for a future build if your so inclined see link below & pic.

Stretch Cruiser Tank 3

I prefer the semi-automatic engine which means no manual clutch just let off the gas and shift my 110cc bobber engine is this exact type of engine and I can take off in second gear, gotta love the Jockey Shifter / Suicide Shifter!!!

When mounting this engine there are 4-bolt holes on the bottom and you just bolt it up thru the skid plate on the bottom tube see pic below.

Peace C.H.

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
Well... a small bit of history.
I have a group of friends in the neighborhood with golf carts. Over a couple beers i told them I would build a lowrider bike with a motor to show them up a bit. I was laughed out of the garage..... I bought a huffy beach cruiser, stumbled across an 80cc kit on ebay and away I went. little sawzall action, little tig work, couple cans of flat black and of course a cup holder!! Little did I know at that time that there was such a crazy scene and resources for motorized bikes. I have taken in a whole lot of great info on this site and will surely do my next build with more knowledge. there are so many great thoughts racing thru my head! as for this build... wish it was lower and wish i knew then what I now know.
The next one will be starting as soon as I get another frame. Plans sketched for a streched trike. any tips or suggestions you can give are always well recieved!!!

Not real sure how to link my pictures here but i have attempted below. let me know what you think

http://motorbicycling.com/members/inked1974-albums-new-bike-build.html

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Well... a small bit of history.
I have a group of friends in the neighborhood with golf carts. Over a couple beers i told them I would build a lowrider bike with a motor to show them up a bit. I was laughed out of the garage..... I bought a huffy beach cruiser, stumbled across an 80cc kit on ebay and away I went. little sawzall action, little tig work, couple cans of flat black and of course a cup holder!! Little did I know at that time that there was such a crazy scene and resources for motorized bikes. I have taken in a whole lot of great info on this site and will surely do my next build with more knowledge. there are so many great thoughts racing thru my head! as for this build... wish it was lower and wish i knew then what I now know.
The next one will be starting as soon as I get another frame. Plans sketched for a streched trike. any tips or suggestions you can give are always well recieved!!!

Not real sure how to link my pictures here but i have attempted below. let me know what you think

Motorized Bicycle: Engine Kit Forum
inked, easiest way to post your pic's is open a free photobucket account, here's the link for photobucket below.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

About Photobucket
Capture Forever. Share Today.

Photobucket is the premier destination for uploading, downloading, sharing, linking and finding photos, videos and graphics. Host all your images and videos for free, then share them by email or on social sites like Motorized Bicycle: Engine Kit Forum, Facebook, Twitter and MySpace. Your free Photobucket account can store thousands of photos and hours of video.

Learn more

Our history

Photobucket was founded in 2003 and acquired by Fox Interactive Media, Inc., a division of News Corp. (NYSE: NWS) in July 2007. Photobucket merged with Ontela, Inc., in December 2009. The combined company, known as Photobucket Corporation, has a massive audience of more than 23 million monthly unique users in the U.S.* who upload over four million images and videos per day from the Web, Smartphones, and connected digital cameras. Photobucket is backed by News Corp., Steamboat Ventures, Oak Investments Partners, Voyager Capital, and Covera Ventures, and has offices in Denver, CO and San Francisco, CA.

Remember photobucket is free download & resize your pic's from your confuser or smart phone.

BTW, I see you've got some great fabrication skills in the photo's posted in your Motorbicycling.Com photo album!!

Peace C.H.

P.S. Heres a couple of youtube videos showing how easy it is to post pic's to and from photobucket see below links.

YouTube - How To Post Pictures to a Website Using Photobucket.wmv

YouTube - Tutorial for using photobucket to post pictures

Last edited: