Bunch of questions

GoldenMotor.com

muddybike

Jul 31, 2010
Calgary
1) Ok to start off I have this kit Silver Flying Horse 66cc/80cc Bicycle Engine Kit - Silver Flying Horse 66cc/80cc Motorized Bicycle Engine Kits and was wondering if this billet head , High Comppression Billet Head for GT5 and PK-80 (In Stock) will fit on that engine!

2) My second question is about Manic Mech Sprocket Adapter and Sprocket , there is 3 listed , the CB-110 Hub , OCC Hub , Modus Hub , I understand the cb110 is a coaster hub , but with the other 2 , when i go to the bike shop and ask questions , the guys there look at me weird when i ask about the occ and modus hub. Teh hub on my bike if i take and wrap a string around the inside , it measures 4", no brand or part # shows up.

The reason I am looking at the sprocket adapter , is the I now have broken my 3rd spoke , and its getting to be a pain to get the bike shop to replace the spokes.

3) looking online i can see spoke tighteners , but they never have spokes for sale , and what type of tool is used to rethread a rim?

Many thanks all!

r00t4rd3d

Aug 2, 2010
Internet
For #2 What kind of bike do you have ? Most likely you need the CB-110 adapter if you have a normal coaster brake bike.

Hmm you might need the occ adapter.... 4" / 3.14 = 1.273 <-- I imagine your 4" number was slightly off.

The CB-110 adapter fits SIZE 1.522" TO 1.528" Range

The OCC adapter fits SIZE 1.250" TO 1.256" Range

The Modus adapter fits SIZE 1.182" TO 1.187"

I would wait for someone else to verify before making an order. The guy who makes these is active here.

:)

Last edited:

muddybike

Jul 31, 2010
Calgary
Thanks for the reply and yes my 4" , measurement was prob a little less than scientific .
The bike is a older Trek 4300 alfa custom alum.
I will get a better measurement tomorrow!

Thanks for the help